Saturday 24 August 2013

The Kenyan Shepherd

The Kenyan Shepherd
It is a dream until you stop dreaming, wake up and get to action. So in the past few days, I decided to stop dreaming. I woke up and got to action. It is almost surreal. When I first shared my plans with a couple of friends, I thought they would actually laugh in my face!No, they all seem to think that I have pretty solid business plans. Their confidence gave me courage to proceed.

For God to bless the work of my hands and to walk in his will even as I approach this venture is crucial for me. So I keep looking out for signs, keep listening to hear His voice. I'm so glad I have a shepherd that is fail proof.

There is not day I'm not thankful! So as I cautiously proceed with my ambitions and great stuff for business, prayers will be appreciated. I can't wait for this to come to fruition. I might actually make my first million by age 35. Now that will be something. Yet, I have so many more things that depend on the success of the project that I have in mind- orphanages to be funded, schools to be built and even TV programs to be written and directed. I'm not contented with just the success of one. One who is successful must help elevate his/her community.

Success must be shared otherwise it will turn into loneliness.

Similar Stories 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your comments regarding this thread. Thanks....